I Go Back

Seriously, as i look down the hallway of M-28 I go back. I see bags, and desks, and all kinds of things outside the girls rooms. It takes me back to that first day. The day that I left home, and all the people I cared about to come to a place where I knew no one. I was coming to a place where everything would be different and I would be making a new home, and meeting strangers. Well now it is like that going back to Alabama. I said goodbye to a lot of my friends today. Some I will see in a month and others I won't because God has other plans for them. I said goodbye to my best friend Taylor today. I know we will have so many more crazy adventures with each other, but I still cried that she was leaving. She is my best friend and I wouldn't want it any other way. I said goodbye to Collin today, knowing he will not be coming back because he will be in Uganda next semester. I love him to death, he is basically like my brother, and it really hurts to see him go, but I know Gods got so many great things up ahead for him. I know God is molding Collin into the man He wants him to be. God has blessed Collin and God has given Collin an encouraging spirit. He is a total sweetheart and my big brother, so I just ask that all of you who read my blog keep Collin Wenrich in your prayers. As I think about going back to Alabama I feel like I'm going back to strangers, and going to make that place my home. I cant wait to see my family, but I don't feel like I'm going home to friends. I feel like they have all become strangers and i have to get to know them. It is going to be so hard, but I am so ready for this next semester. God is about to rock Liberty's campus. It is going to be so good. This next semester is going to be a really big adventure, a new chapter in my book. I am so excited about this. I just have to trust in God and learn to lean on Him more. He is about to do ever bigger things in my life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oh, You Hold me, Forever You Hold Me.

Jesus Calms a Storm

Though we don't understand our Father does.