Praise to the One Mighty God

God is so faithful. His love is so faithful and abundant. He knows how to pour out His love into me, and over floods my heart with it. You know Daddy God is so good, He never stops pursuing after us. He is constantly loving us and trying to reach out to us, but we have to see that and grasp it. God will come to us. He will respond to your prayers, your wants, and your needs. We are His children and He always comes to His children's plea. Lately God has done crazy, marvelous things in my life. He has been filling me up so I could go pour out to others. He's just always putting something new on my heart. My prayers have never been so long or so bold or so open. The closer you get with God though the prayers flow out. Last night in the Prayer Chapel on campus after a Bible Study students were in there praying to God that He would give us someone to pray for when we went to Walmart. Me being someone that has never prayed out loud really I just asked for boldness. I asked to make a difference. God literally put a certain face of an older man in my head. At that moment right there I became so loud and bold speaking my prayers out in the chapel in front of people, and soon I noticed it was only me and like four of my friends that were crying out with loud voices to God, which itself is amazing knowing that these guys had the same passion I was feeling. We all finish just praising God and go to Walmart, and right when i stepped in that door I was on a man hunt for this older man. I knew the Lord wanted me to speak to him so I was searching, and I found him sitting on a bench. John and Ryan prayed for me just to know what to say when I started to pray for this man because I have never done this. So I boldly walked up to him and asked him his name and he told me. George just looked confused so I sat down and I just said " Look God put you in my head tonight, He showed me you and told me you were in a heavy battle, a war and that I needed to come pray for you. George what battle is it? What can I pray for you for?" He looked so taken back and he simply said "Cancer." I just said "well I really want to pray for you right now" He told me he has been battling cancer since 2009. He also let me know that he was a new found Christian and believer in Christ. So there in Walmart on a bench I just started praying I prayed for strength, healing, comfort, and just for his faith to grow and for him to experience Daddy God's amazing love. Seeing a 71 year old man cry really touches me. He was so thankful for the prayer and just the love of God that I showed him. Jesus gives me the ability to love everyone like He does and that is amazing!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oh, You Hold me, Forever You Hold Me.

Jesus Calms a Storm

Though we don't understand our Father does.