Outrageous Love of the Father

Your love for me is outrageous. Your passion for me burns like a fire. You long for me to run to You with my hearts every desire. You comfort me in pain and You take all my fear and pride. You have washed away my shame and now my wedding dress is whiter. You hold me close in the darkness, You wipe away my tears. You have never left my side You have been there through the years. Your Presence is always with me. Your always by my side. You overwhelm me with Your love even when my heart denied it. Lord, You have taken such good care of me loving me the way no one else could or ever will. God, You have captivated my heart and You have brought me to a place I can be still! Daddy You lead me along streams, You walked with me hand and hand. You strengthen me when I need it and You pick  me up when I can not stand. Daddy no one has ever loved me and cared for me the way you do. No one has ever been so forgiving and no one has ever been so true. You are my Rock, my Foundation, my Resting Place when in need. You hold me together, You make me stable, thank you for being my Daddy and thank you for being able. Lord, I praise You! You are worthy of all my praise. You are the definition of true love and You show the most beautiful grace. You bestow mercy to me when I don't deserve it. God your hands hold my life. You hold me closer than any other, You love me when I'm weak and broken, and You mend me together. Daddy I beg for more of You. I cry out Your name. I want a brighter fire. I want a warmer flame. I come before You broken, I laid down all my shame. I need you more every day. I love to know you in new ways. I want you to pull me deeper. I want to just lean and fall in. I want every part of You my Father Your the love I want to be in. Your love only God, I want to bask in you. I rest in Your amazing love and I pray that I feel renewed. Everyday I feel like I need more. I am never satisfied. I want more of Your Presence because I burn for You inside. God let me walk in Your power, let me love others the way You love me. Let me be a light for You Lord that everyone else can see! Daddy I want to serve you. I want to do Your will. God take me and guide me where You want me, and when I come before You let me kneel. I Kneel on my knees, face flat on the ground. I am crying out to You Father. Hear my cry, and rejoice in its sound! It rings to the Heavens Lord. I shout about Your name. Lord Your love has cleansed me. Daddy I will never be the same. You are mending my brokenness in so many different ways. You are healing all my wounds. You have come to rescue me, Your daughter, You have come to take me away.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oh, You Hold me, Forever You Hold Me.

Jesus Calms a Storm

Though we don't understand our Father does.